What is the right length to make the hem of your ready-made overcast curtains on the bottom that we deliver to you?
- If you want a curtain at ground level, which touches the ground but does not crash: Measure from the top of the rod, on the ground + 3.50 cm (it is 3.5 cm represents the top of the curtain up to inside the eyelet) and transfer the measurement from the top of the curtain down.
- If you want a curtain that does not touch the ground: Measure from the top of the rod to the ground + 3.50 cm then remove 2 cm.
- If you want a brittle effect, that is to say that it drags on the ground: Measure from the top of the rod, on the ground + 3.5 cm then add 3 cm.
I want to make a 50x50 cushion?
1. Cut two 50cm + 3cm squares.
2. Overlap the two squares, right sides together.
3. On the reverse side, draw the seam line 3 cm from the edge.
4. Pin on all 4 sides. Stitch on all four sides, remembering to leave a 20cm opening on one side.
5. Cut the corners at an angle.
6. Turn the cover over.
7. Iron and insert the padding.
8. Pin seam A and B and sew by hand.
Tip: if you want a cushion well padded, do not take into account the 3 cm more and garnish your cushion with a 50x50 cm.
Choose a fabric that is sufficiently opaque and a little thick that does not fray.
Finally, let your creativity speak!